Kimberism: "If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing." Marc Chagall
Being a “creative” and heart-centered entrepreneur I understand the difficulty other heart-centered and creative entrepreneurs have in monetizing what they do. In the first place most of these types never began what they do for monetary reasons. “Creatives” and heart-centered entrepreneurs are generally compelled to do what they do. “Creatives” merely create, yet often without an end in mind.
I know from my own life, starting as a singer/song writer, poet and jeweler at the age of twelve and an actress even earlier that I was made to create. Creativity has always come easily for me. I've followed the trail of inspiration often waking from a nights sleep with a new song bursting inside waiting to be released.
I believe the world needs what “creatives” and heart-centered entrepreneurs have to gift us. I believe there are many important voices that need to be released through creativity. This is why I became tenacious about figuring this stuff out. I am passionate about training women “creatives” and heart-centered entrepreneurs in the practical aspects of getting their gifts out of hiding and into the world, so they can maximize and monetize what they do through innovative strategies.
If you want to know how to get off the sidelines and into the game with your unique strengths then you need to be on my FR*EE call tomorrow (Tuesday the 5th at 11:00 am Pacific, 12:00 pm MT, 1:00 pm Central, 2:00 pm Eastern)
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- WHY your passion translates into success and how to do the work to effectively mine yours!
- EXACTLY how to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary-learn those essential tools that will keep you growing and transforming, so you are always on the fore front of creating through my SKIP and SLIDE SYSTEM.
- The importance of REALIGNING YOUR MIND so you're not sabotaging yourself, which is crucial if you want to get activated, wake up excited about your work and life, and actually make a huge difference serving the world!
- The importance of super charged descriptors.
- HOW to take hold of your transformers-Learn the easiest way to plug into the most powerful parts of yourself.
- And much more!
An important aspect of taking yourself and your gifts seriously is being diligent to steward them wisely. How are you stewarding your gifts?
Moxie Me Institute helps heart-led entrepreneurial women and entrepreneur wannabes rev up their business savvy and bring their greatness, purpose and passion to the world, through live events, teleseminars, personal coaching, powerful resources, tools, and education. We invite you to join our community of heart centered, spunky, female entrepreneurs. Follow us at: